- Loop Overview -
Loop Global Holdings, LLC (LGH) was established in 2019 and is managed by TerraCycle, Inc (the majority owner in Loop). Loop is a global circular shopping system that enables brands, retailers and consumers to transition from single-use disposable materials to reusable, durable containers (packaging), washed by Loop and refilled by the brand owners. Loop has engaged many of the world's largest consumer product companies (including P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Mondēlez, and others) and many of the world’s largest retailers (including Tesco, Carrefour, Kroger, Aeon, McDonald’s, and others) in the Loop platform. Loop is currently available in the US, UK, and France. In 2021, Loop will expand to Canada, Japan, and Australia.
Headquartered in Trenton, N.J. and operating in over 20 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a global innovator in green business. TerraCycle’s mission is to Eliminate the idea of Waste®. It partners with many of the world’s largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams. By working with companies, retailers, governments and consumers, TerraCycle is able to collect and solve for just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all waste streams that otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators. TerraCycle has received hundreds of awards globally and has been highlighted in some of the world’s most recognised media outlets, including CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com New York Times, Forbes and thousands of others.
- Job Overview –
The Loop European Account Management team based in Perivale, West London (currently remote due to COVID) is looking for an outgoing, highly organised, hardworking, agile, team-focused Brand Account Manager.
The successful candidate will work in collaboration with our corporate brand partners (clients) on bringing them on board to Loop, The Brand Account Manager will be reporting into the Loop Brand Partnerships lead in Europe.
We are hiring this entry/junior level Brand Account Manager to join a passionate and hardworking team. We are looking for someone who is a fervent believer in Loop’s mission, who is not afraid of challenges and a fast-paced startup environment with changing priorities. The position has a huge potential for growth and this is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in pioneering a breakthrough circular economy initiative and lead Loop’s top partners’ success.
The ideal candidate will have either some experience in or a good understanding of the consumer product goods (CPG/FMCG) industry since each member of our team plays a critical role in guiding our brand partners’ transition from disposable to durable, reusable packaging and gets exposure to many different companies & clients in the industry. As such, the successful candidate will have exceptional presentation and influencing skills as well as strong project management and organisational foundation.
- Primary Responsibilities - :
- Manage day to day relationships with our brand partners and cross-functional team project management to support brands in the development of durable packaging solution and integrate within our systems
- Manage assigned projects and maintain tracking information
- Communicate and formally present project updates and requirements to key internal and external stakeholders
- Support brand partner sales and marketing activities
- Support the business with general project management
- Plan and lead internal and external reviews and strategy sessions to ensure that work is meeting client requirements and expectations and that the Loop partnership is most effectively leveraged by the brand
- Ensure consistency, quality, and timeliness of deliverables for assigned accounts
- Requirements/Skills - :
- BA/BS required. Master’s a plus
- 1-3 years of professional experience preferred
- Fluent in English and French (speaking and writing)
- Background or good understanding of Consumer Goods industry highly preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Hardworking, with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Strong strategic and creative problem solving skills, capable of thinking outside of the box
- Agile mindset, flexible and easily adaptable to new challenges
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities in a dynamic, rapidly evolving work environment
- Comfortable working as a member of a team as well as pursuing projects independently
- Thrives in high-pressure situations while working through complex projects
- Compensation/Benefits -:
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- Company Pension contribution
- Quarterly Team Building
- 2 Paid Volunteering Days
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Employee Discount
If you think you could be a good fit, please apply and attach a Cover Letter highlighting why you would make a positive addition to the company and specifically to the Loop Brand Partnerships team.