What do we do?
Beyond Education provides courses that develop practical skills and competencies in three age groups: 10-12, 13-15, 16-18. Courses include leadership, entrepreneurship, global citizenship, digital literacy, and teamwork.
Beyond Education’s programs are offering a fully online experience and are based on principles of child psychology, learning sciences, and the most innovative educational models.Unlike formal education, BE courses are completely learner-centric and are adapted to students’ ages, abilities, and interests.
What are the main tasks?
Beyond Education is looking for a curriculum designer who would reinforce the existing team of founders and would be in charge of :
- Conducting research and collaborating with educators, subject experts, and other professionals to develop quality curricula and learning resources.
- Designing the curriculum and engaging online experiences for developing 21st-century competencies
- Creating supplementary teacher and student guides, as well as resource packs.
- Collaborating with EdTech Researcher and collecting feedback from students, teachers, and clients.
- Monitoring student progress and making relevant changes to the curriculum.
- Co-creating formal and informal assessments to gauge the effectiveness of curriculums.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who :
- Has expertise in child development
- Has experience in curriculum design
- Is familiar with the development of 21st-century skills (children)
- Is familiar with online content development and various online learning management systems
- Is enthusiastic about developing online learning content for students
- University Level: Master or upper
- Opening either freelance or CDD (CDD - full time, freelance - minimum engagement 50%)
- 12 months contract with high possibility of extension
- Work in English and/or French
Competitive salary, opened for discussion, based on experience.
Deadline to apply 15/01/2020
Be ready to begin as soon as possible!
Recrutement Questions :
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Why are you the best candidate for this position? What are your three most important strengths?
- What are your curriculum development experiences?
- What is your experience with digital pedagogy?
- Can you describe your curriculum development philosophy?
- What are some of the curriculum design projects you worked on recently? (providing a SAMPLE would be welcomed)
- Any questions?