PROJECT MANAGER - DATA SCIENTIST
Paris-based (France) with travel to emerging countries
Masae Analytics is a fast-growing start-up company providing consulting services based on data analytics.
We develop innovative methodologies leveraging a wide array of technologies such as NLP and network analysis applied to social media analysis, remote sensing and satellite imagery processing, geo-mapping, web development, econometrics, machine learning, big data processing, etc.
We apply those skills to topics as diverse as climate change monitoring, post-conflict damage assessments, telecom and energy planning, geopolitics, foreign-influence and disinformation detection, geo-marketing, digital divide and mobile financial services.
Together with our sister company Altai Consulting (www.altaiconsulting.com), Masae Analytics works for both public sector (the United Nations, the World Bank, the GSMA, etc.) and corporate (retailers, mobile network operators, satellite operators, etc.) in Europe and (mainly) in emerging markets, particularly Africa and the Middle-East.
We are currently expanding our team of Project Managers - Data Scientists, and are looking for candidates eager to meet challenges and discover new culture and environments.
We are flexible and offer long term (indefinite) employment
For further information please visit our website: www.masae-analytics.com
Key aspects of the Project Manager - Data Scientist mission will be to:
- Manage projects and clients from start to finish:
o Interact with clients throughout projects and their delivery
o Design and implement innovative data science approaches to answer clients’ briefs
o Produce analytical reports and presentations
- Contribute to answers to call for proposals and business development efforts
- Contribute to the development and optimization of Masae’s tools and processes
- Keep track of technology developments and new applications
- Maintain a general knowledge of our sectors of interest (remote sensing and applications to climate monitoring, land use changes detection, existing open-data sources for our geographies of interest, etc.)
Location Paris-based with travel
Starting date January 2022