Since 1988, WEP is a leading European player in the field of educational trips abroad. Every year more than 10.0000 participants travel, experience new culture and discover the world with WEP. We are present in Italy, Belgium, France, Spain, Poland and Australia. We have ambitious growth plans for the coming years.
Join our community and make a difference by helping young people to develop themselves through travel and the discovery of another culture.
Our goal is to develop the education of young (and not so young!) people through unique life experiences abroad. Experiences that will allow people to grow, to open up to the world and to others, to create unforgettable memories.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist to join our Digital team! As a SEO Specialist you will be responsible for auditing, implementing, and leading our SEO strategy. SEO is a strategic lead acquisition channel in our business, your position will therefore play an important role in driving our business growth and success.
Your missions will be:
Audit & SEO roadmap:
- Carry on in-depth technical SEO audits, prioritize the issues found and drive their implementation
- Supervision the redesign of our website from the SEO perspective (redirections, linking…)
- Propose and deploy in-site, off-site and technical optimizations
- Work closely with the development team to ensure releases are SEO friendly
- Support the content teams with new editorial ideas and optimizations, based on semantic and business analysis
- Detect new traffic opportunities
- Monitor the sites’ performance and speed, and the ranking of our strategic searches
- Identify key SEO KPIs and create specific reports and analyses
- Continually evaluate and refine online SEO processes, metrics, and tools
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies
What we offer:
- A great passionate team where you will feel welcomed since your first day
- A great workspace. The position could be based in Brussels, Paris or Turin (and our offices’ location is in the heart of these cities).
- Flexible remote / office working mode
- Fix + bonus compensation