As a Climate Engineer, you will manage the delivery and support the development of our solutions built for consumers : a Mobile application and APIs. You will manage the delivery of our project with retails and banking customers and make sure that we follow a rigorous methodology to provide the most accurate and transparent carbon insights to our customers and users.
You will join a small team building out future solutions for consumers. Your inputs will be very valued and impactful for the future of our products.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
Make our deployment projects a success
- Become an expert in product LCAs and carbon emission factors to make our integration with customers a success
- Manage rigourously projects and make sure we deliver them on time & on budget
- Engage directly with sustainability leaders help them transform successfully their organizations & products
Build a solid methodological framework
- Develop our database of emission factors that are used to link monetary (€) data and product data to emissions (kgCO2-equivalent)
- Build upon reference studies and guidelines to develop specific methodologies to assess the carbon footprint of consumer products and consumption behaviours
- Improve continuously the general methodologies applied for Life-Cycle Assessments
Handle knowledge-management aspects within the team
- Update Greenly’s knowledge base with the latest findings in terms of carbon accounting and climate science
- Disseminate knowledge among the Consumer products team
Explore new possibilities for a more precise carbon footprint assessment
- Stay up to date with new databases of emission factors that could be integrated into ours - both in France and internationally
- Take part in the evolution of the product and processes
We are a fast-growing company, therefore this list is not exhaustive. It’s also a unique opportunity to contribute towards the structuration of a new company and to increase your skills quickly accompanied by experienced people.