Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 14 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 10 000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 17 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
You can apply either in French or in English. An excellent level of written French is mandatory for this position.
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic company where you will contribute to make the world a better place ! Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by (2 goals):
- Helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices
- Making users waste-fighting ambassadors and responsible customers : we need you to help us achieve this specific goal !
By building our community, we aim to become THE reference in the fight against food waste.
Present in 15 countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in France alone, more than 20 000 stores and restaurants have joined our adventure and helped save more than 25 million meals from bins!
Your missions as a Customer Care Specialist:
You will work in the heart of the Customer Success department and you will build & provide a consistent & customized experience in order to create ambassadors fighting food waste. To do so, you will :
- Implement our customer care policy: answer to a broad variety of requests of our food waste heroes. You will have to make each user feel unique and considered. We want users to come back to us even if the experience has been bad, just because they appreciated how we treated them.
- Take charge of the quality of the customer relationship. Make sure Too Good To Go becomes and remains as the best Customer Care Service it can be. We want to improve our services and processes endlessly.
- Be the ambassador of the fight against food waste, embody our philosophy and respect our tone to all users : be resourceful to find solutions to any challenge you face.
- Make our users become ambassadors : empower them to make them fight food waste and realize how important it is nowadays. It all starts by becoming the best ambassador you can be : show the example and have a positive mindset
If you want to join our waste-warrior team, you have to be :
- In love with our beautiful planet and ready to fight food waste to save it, whatever happens !
- Focus and passionate about the customer service (you’re happy when you find solutions and when you turn an unhappy user to a real ambassador of Too Good To Go)
- Diplomatic, able to adapt to any kind of person and always be patient
- Positive ! You have the ability to always take a step back and to not be affected by others’ feelings.
- Able to handle repetitive tasks : you will answer lots of tickets during the day
- Eager to make the Customer Care Department grow by taking part in various projects.
- Excited by the idea of working in a team
- A perfect French writer, without any spelling mistakes.
- A fast learner, that can quickly be operational on your mission.
- Fun ! :D (Would be required, to make your team happy)
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day