Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 14 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 10 000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 17 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world’s number 1 app for fighting food waste and present in 15 countries now. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 20 million meals saved just in France!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of engaged and talented Waste Warriors always in order to fight against food waste.
Reporting directly to our Head of Key Accounts, you will join the French Key Accounts team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 750+ employees across 15 countries.
As a Key Account Manager Team Lead and Global Account Manager you are responsible for a major account om the food industry with a big potential for the future of Too Good To Go, while recruiting, mentoring and developing a current team of currently 4 Key Account Managers.
Key Account Management
- Mapping & Prospecting : Build and manage a robust chain pipeline, explore and unlock new accounts in order to roll-out our service in all the stores of the key account.
- Onboarding: Launch pilot, follow up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions to improve food waste reduction performance
- Partnering: network and be the main contact point for all departments into the key account (Marketing, CSR, Legal, Operations, Purchasing, Management…)
- Marketing: Develop and coordinate a specific communication strategy based on the account needs in collaboration with our marketing department
- Internal process and expertise :
- Create and implement new processes to roll-out faster and in an efficient way
- Working closely with the Head of KA to set up the French sales strategy for Key Accounts and with KAM in other countries to open your mind about new strategies
Global Account Manager
- Developing & managing the relationship at global level to support the global strategy for the given account and supporting each country with their regional account plans. Includes managing the overall opportunity across the account by building a Steering Committee and governance structure with a project team.
- Creating and strengthening Too Good To Go’ account team by ensuring a governance structure and escalation process is in place. Have the mandate for the account across the Too Good To Go team.
- Connecting with Global marketing to define marketing strategy and yearly objectives (eg. Case studies, Global PR etc), along with seeking new and innovative opportunities across the account.
- Reporting on the status of country updates including any challenges and blockers
- Working with the HQ to define the opportunity across countries and defining success criteria
- Your role is to inspire and empower your team : you set the vision, the ambition and make sure your experts have everything they need to run their own area of ownership. You lead with trust and share our values.
- You push new ways of management, bring inspiration, lead by example to develop new ways of challenges and incentives to drive performance and motivation. You remain accessible to all and want to celebrate collective success.
- You will build and develop a productive, efficient and autonomous Key Account Managers team: training, experience sharing, coaching and raising the bar. You will encourage cross-team work (no silos within the KA team, within the French team, within the global team).
- You are experienced in Key Account Management (5+ years) ideally in mass retail
- You have more than 2 years of experience in leading a Sales team in a scale-up or fast-growth business.
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You are result-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions.
- You think analytically and are solution-oriented, with strong project management skills.
- You are highly organized, continuously documenting and improving processes that meet business needs
- You have hands-on experience with sales technology and tools (the knowledge of Salesforce will be a plus!)
- You are a first-class and inspiring communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get team members to perform at their absolute best.
- You are highly empathetic and at the same time, you know how to challenge people.
- You have a true passion for sustainability - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow.
- You know how to make your team hungry and smash targets.
- You have brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives.
- You have good interpersonal skills & a good sense of diplomacy.
- You are able to recognize and cultivate the potential in others.
- You know that with great power comes great responsibility: you are the voice of the company in front of your team. You are also able to take tough decisions when needed.
- You trust your team and your team can trust you.
You should have
A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people growYou want to raise the bar: we have sky-high expectations, and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things, and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world, and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special, and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.