Who we are 👋
Traace is a fast-growing startup that develops a SaaS solution allowing companies to measure, analyze and reduce their carbon emissions.
Led by a talented and passionate team (former Carbone 4, serial entrepreneurs & strategy consultants), our mission is to enable organizations to concretely achieve their carbon reduction goals and meet their targets.
Traace was born in 2020, and our solution is already used by several large and medium-sized companies all around the world. Following our recent fundraising, we are building a Dream Team and are looking for ambitious and committed people to join the adventure!
To carry out this mission, we are today a team of about ten people based at Station F within the HEC incubator, also supported by the WILCO program, recently elected Future 40 and supported by excellent investors :).
Your job : Turn Traace into a high-growth company 🚀
Traace is hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to identify, contact and qualify potential prospects to turn Traace into a fast-growing company. We’re looking for an independent, forward-thinking person, eager to onboard large, global companies into carbon footprint reduction.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in a sales development role, who is hungry for success and loves challenges. In addition to being very organised and analytical, you love investigating the customer needs and will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
More concretely, you will:
- Own and manage a pipeline of inbound and outbound leads
- Lead the research, mapping and prioritisation of target accounts
- Engage with customers via phone and email to understand their needs
- Collaborate with our marketing team and sales teams on lead quality and conversion
- Actively analyze the KPIs and data resulting form our pipeline and take up measures for further improvements
- Become a trusted ressource for internal and external contacts
- Maintain active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted material