More than one third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 131 million meals saved across 17 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieve
That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Regional Sales Manager HM/SM to join us in our Paris office.
- Develop and manage a team of 9 regional sales specialists in charge of the acquisition and retention of hypermarkets and supermarkets (4000+ stores)
- You report directly to the Head of Key Account
The role will include:
- Develop and manage a team of sales (chef de secteurs): Using your in-depth knowledge and experience of different sales methodologies you will ensure the team fulfil their potential and constantly train, coach, mentor and support them for peak performance.
- Leadership: Your role is to inspire and empower your team : you set the vision, the ambition and make sure your experts have everything they need to run their own area of ownership and reach their targets. You lead with trust and share our values.
- Structure and Optimise: Identify key performance drivers and set up the right team structures and processes for exponential growth.
- Strategy and market mapping: Analyse the FR market to identify opportunities for lead generation and build the plan for optimum results.
- Work hand in hands with the KAMs to roll out the best practices to facilitate conversion for your Regional Sales Specialists
- This mission implies to travel 50% of the time across France : support and coach your team on big negociation on the field