Program Manager Cosmetics
Based in Paris (11th)
Full time position Start date: July 2021
WHO WE ARE
PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration. PUR Projet is a mission company and B Corp which employees over 80 people in 14 countries and 9 subsidiary companies around the world.
PUR Projet is recruiting his/her Program Manager to join the Cosmetics & Fragrances team
As part of Cosmetics team you will report to the Sector Lead and will be in close contact with Project teams at PUR Projet. The objective of the successful candidate will be to manage partnerships involving ecosystem restoration projects and sustainable supply chains projets, and to creatively identify opportunities for partnership.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Head of Cosmetics & Fragrances, in the day-to-day program management: manage relationships with customers on multi-topics, be proactive in designing programs in coordination with the Project team, monitor budget & report on activities and progress, participate in the negotiation of contracts and new budgets
- Supporting customers in the commercial activation of their program and the development of communication tools, in coordination with PUR’s Communication and Marketing team, and advise on Monitoring and Evaluation frameworks
- Business development: supply chain and market mapping of opportunities and developing proposals for customers
As a member of the Cosmetics & Fragrances team, you will also contribute to the design and implementation of the business development strategy of the unit:
- Represent PUR Projet publicly at conferences, in meetings with existing and potential clients, and with beneficiaries in the field;&
- Support the development of marketing and communication materials related to PUR Projet’s work in general, and in with specific reference to projects, to support Clients’ external communications.
As a PUR Projet team member, your role is to support innovation:
- Work with the international team to continually improve PUR Projet’s project, management and communications tools and procedures, to ensure PUR Projet continue to offer industry leading services and opportunities to its Clients and Partners; &
- Be creative, and bring forward opportunities and concepts that can improve the impact and sustainability of PUR Projet’s projects.
You have demonstrated strong commercial and project management skills, are passionate about ecosystem protection and social issues, and you want to have a strong impact,
You have successful experiences in the field of climate corporate strategies and/or supply chains in consulting firms or the sustainability departments of Cosmetics & Fragrances companies, this position is for you!
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Master’s Degree in Business/Engineering/Social Sciences/Development/Political Science. A degree in Sustainability is a strong plus. Degrees in Agronomy, Agronomical Sciences, Soil Management, will be considered if relevant additional professional experience in the field of Business Development & Key Account management is present
- Successful 5-7 years work experience in the development, sales or management of sustainable projects with corporate clients, ideally in cosmetics & fragrances industries
- Any experience related to carbon, climate, agroforestry, business development, consultant or account manager in B2B sector and corporate social responsibility, as well as a multicultural experience, working abroad
- Strong desire to commit and dedicate his/her energy to restoring and protecting natural ecosystems and supporting sustainable livelihoods of smallholder farmer communities.
- Self motivation, autonomous, assertive, proactive, dependable, dynamic, rigorous, excellent writing skills, strong ability to analyze and synthesize findings.
- Professional fluency in French and English. Spanish will be considered an additional benefit.
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint; social media applications
How can you apply?
Send your CV (before July 2) to: Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations. with the subject “PM Cosmetic” to request a telephone interview. The final two stages of the recruitment process will be a case study and a team fit test. Please be prepared to have two references, and extra deliverables if possible, available upon request.