HELLO from Friends-International
Are you feeling stuck in a routine? Up for a challenge? Want to support our field-based teams in building funding partnerships so we can support more children, youth and their families?
If you answered ‘yeah’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we are looking for.
Does this describe you?
• You enjoy working directly with donors (organizations or individuals) and fostering relationships with them
• You’re excellent in communicating and coordinating with people from various backgrounds
• You’re skilled in writing donor proposals and tailoring them to fit donors’ needs (institutional, trusts, major donors &/or corporate)
• You have a strong track record in identifying prospects and converting them into donors
• You’re a dynamic team player and passionate about child protection and building futures of marginalized children, youth and their families
• You have superb English language writing skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a growing fundraiser looking to be based close to the teams and activities in the field. Ideally, you’ll be living in Phnom Penh, with a possibility to be based either in Bangkok, Jakarta, Vientiane or Yangon. You will be the link between the local programs and our existing or new donors – fostering the relationship and ensuring our teams continue to save lives and build futures! You’ll be fundraising for Friends’ programs and campaigns in SE Asia which cover a great variety of carefully integrated projects including child protection, harm reduction, alternative care, employment and self-employment, NGO networks, vocational training business and more.