Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business insights. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 250+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
At the crossing point between all support areas, Operations ensure that the branch teamis successful and fulfills its mission in the best conditions possible.
Operations at Quantis are responsible for:
- Skill & availability-based project staffing, pipeline anticipation, and planning
- Ensuring the efficient and healthy distribution of workload based on skills, competencies, aspirations, availability, and work-life balance
- Improving existing processes & tools and creating new ones, as needed, to support the evolution of our ways of working to foster impact, efficiency, quality & work-life balance
- Participating in training & hiring, to ensure the team’s skills & expertise is aligned with business needs
- Providing objective data and business-driven KPI on workload management, project staffing, and project financial KPIs.
As the Quantis France Operations Coordinator, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
You will lead the following activities:
- Workload management: ensure the reliability of forecasts (ie project planning, estimates and progress) in collaboration with project managers and consultants, anticipate and confirm situations of overloads or underloads, raise the alerts with the concerned consultants, and define & launch the appropriate measures
- Staffing: lead the pre-staffing and staffing request process, including collection of required inputs from stakeholders, identification of candidates’ availability and desires, confirmation of pre-staffing and staffing in the branch, proposition and organization of planning adjustments to solve staffing requests.
- Reporting & Monitoring: coordinate consultants and project managers to ensure timely time and project management reporting, validate the completeness of data, track the completion of project closures and analyze the project health reporting
- Communication & Facilitation: build the weekly branch news presentation and facilitate the meeting, track upcoming client presentations and shadow opportunities with project managers, Maintain branch information portal on Quantis knowledge Management platform
You will also contribute to the following activities:
- Cross-staffing and global staffing, with the other Quantis branches
- Monitoring of projects profitability and identification of areas of improvement: tools, processes, best practices, training …
- Operations reporting, mid-term capacity plan
- Deployment of Quantis global deliverables and initiatives
- Tools administration (ERP, project management …) and data quality & integrity
- Alignment between Operations and Business development
- Talent management: operational onboarding & offboarding, understanding and consideration of consultants’ skills, desires & career path, identifying training needs and priorities.