As a Talent Acquisition Officer, here is a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with candidates’ sourcing, interview scheduling, job ads and candidate management
- Participate actively into recruitment projects across different countries
- Lead recruitment projects for interns
- Provide support for recruitment events (school-business partnership, job fairs, events in our field)
- Prepare reporting or data required for various Talent team projects
- Support the branches with onboarding of our newcomers
- Participate in the update and monitoring of Workable (our Applicant Tracking System)
- Support the Talent Acquisition strategy in participating into workstreams’ development
Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business insight. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 250+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
Some logistics to consider:
- Location: Paris 75002 (hybrid-remote policy)
- Type of contract: apprenticeship ("contrat d'alternance")
- Talent Team: 10 people spread across our 5 branches (3 based in Paris)
- Optimal start date: as soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches via web-conferences, in French and/or English