The Investor Relations & Product Specialist will be expected to contribute to the development of the company’s investor network, maintain and serve existing investor relationships and support fundraising efforts to further increase assets under management, with a focus on our flagship Regenero Impact Fund and its successor fund which we are currently developing.
As such, s/he works closely with the Managing Partners and other members of the team to maintain and further develop investor relationships, ensure high quality investor reporting, contribute to the development of product-specific marketing documentation, coordinate investor events and maintain contacts with distribution partners. S/He respects and promotes Quadia’s corporate values and culture.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain positive relationships with existing investors and be the contact point for existing accounts;
- Identify potential impact investor prospects as well as competition and collaboration opportunities;
- Support Managing Partners to increase Quadia’s investor portfolio by playing an active role in the client acquisition process, from early prospection and potential evaluation to investor onboarding;
- Contribute to the fundraising for the successor fund to Regenero Impact Fund through a coordinated approach to investor prospects in multiple European countries, including private wealth holders, family offices, foundations and institutional investors, as well as through selected distribution partners;
- Contribute to the development of the product specific documentation for Investor meetings and potential investor requests in the context of due diligence processes;
- Communicate accurate and up-to-date information about product offering, including on impact investment returns and results;
- Manage and support the investor onboarding process, including KYC documentation, legal and subscription procedures and appropriate documentation through our CRM system;
- Respect relevant distribution and marketing regulations as well as reporting procedures and formats and coordinate with Quadia’s partners, in particular Degroof Petercam entities in Belgium and Luxembourg as well as Quadia Sarl and Regenero Impact Management Sarl in Luxembourg.