in Geneva or Paris, for +/- 6 months
Founded in 2010, Quadia specializes in direct impact investments, though equity, debt and funds. In line with its mission «we finance the solutions for a regenerative economy», Quadia targets companies which have positioned their business model and strategic development on products and services that contribute to a regenerative economy. These transformative companies operate in the areas of sustainable food, circular products & materials, and clean energy. Since its creation, Quadia has financed over 40 companies, projects and investment funds for the equivalent of EUR 200 million. Quadia is based in Geneva, Switzerland. For more information, visit www.quadia.ch.
What YOU Will Do
As an intern you will be part of Quadia’s Direct Investment team. The exact role will depend on our needs at the time of your internship and your preferences.
· Interface on a daily basis with Impact Investment Managers, providing business related analysis and guidance (e.g.: market and sectoral research and analysis);
· Evaluate inbound investment solicitations and fit with investment mandates and manage deal pipeline;
· Financial modelling including sensitivity analysis to support potential investment opportunities;
· Provide insights into risk and performance metrics across both financial and impact dimensions.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working full time with a mission-driven investment team pioneering impact, your experience at Quadia will bring you:
· An opportunity to learn and develop a set of skills and knowledge to develop your career in impact investing;
· Impact, contributing with our investees to the advancement of a Regenerative Economy;
· Flexibility and autonomy in a collaborative, dynamic and inspiring working environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a CV and a cover letter to Orianna Compte at Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations.. Please specify in the email subject “Investment internship – July 2022 – [your name]”.