PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration.
PUR Projet employees over 80 people in 14 countries and 9 legal entities around the world.
The Finance function is managed from Paris.
As PUR Projet is growing we are looking for a dynamic and rigorous General Accountant
As a key member of the experienced Global Finance team, you will be in charge of helping develop and accounting management. In this role you will participate to implement an ERP, to improve the accounts and to consolidate PUR Projet’ development, including but not limited to:
- Participate in the implementation of a new financial and legal organization
- Implementation of ERP and CSP
- Management of the accounting in CSP
- Participation in the improvement of accounting (taxes, legal...)
You have demonstrated excellent organizational skills and ability to handle sensitive information confidentially;
You are passionate about accounting; You are a team player who is looking to add value in setting up
efficient processes at a growing company; You have experience in fast growing international organization,
this position is for you!
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Minimum of 5 years in accounting
- Accounting degree : at least Master (DSCG)
- Strong knowledge related to an ERP, Excel and data management
- Knowledge in CSP would be an assest (centralized accounting for subsidiaries, dematerialization…)
- Experience in services or business management area (building, consulting, industry..)
- Organizational skills, reporting & team management
- Knowledge of french and international accounting
- Must be fluent in English and French
How can you apply?
Send your CV (before February 29th) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject “Accountant general” to request a telephone interview. The final two stages of the recruitment process will be a case study and a fit team. Please be prepared to have two references, available upon request.