Based in Paris (11th)
Full time position, local contract
Start date: ASAP 2022
WHO WE ARE
PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration. PUR Projet is a B Corp Company which employs over 120 people and a presence in 10 countries.
PUR Projet is looking for a Commercial Controller to support the Controlling team in close collaboration with the Commercial Team.
In the context of a dynamic growth of the market, the Controlling Team is looking for someone to support the Controlling Manager in various tasks and optimize commercial tools and processes among Commercial Teams.
As part of the Controlling Team, you will report to the Controlling Manager and will be in close contact with Commercial Teams, Project Teams, Finance, Marketing and Communication Teams at PUR Projet. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to :
Support the commercial controlling of the structure :
- Support the Commercial Team in elaborating commercial proposals, budgets & reports
- Support in finance at the Group level (Budgeting, Forecasting, P&L, Business Reviews, Pipeline Reviews)
- Deliver commercial control insights influencing growth and profitability
- Participate to the elaboration, coordination of business reviews
Support in processes & best practices :
- Maintain and support development of Pricing tools and guidelines
- Support pricing validation committees
- Support closing & financial reporting process
Support the daily operations within the ERP :
- Be a key user for the Commercial Team in a continuous improvement context
- Data Management : ensure data is accurate and up to date
- Work on allocation keys & report extracts
You have demonstrated excellent analytical skills, with good comprehension of the business, you are an efficient multi-tasker, you’re autonomous, interested in interfacing with different teams in a dynamic environment; This position is for you !