French communication Officer B2B France
Based in France, Paris
Full time position, local contract
Beginning September 2022
PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration. PUR Projet is a B Corp Company which employs over 150 people and a presence in 10 countries.
PUR Projet is seeking a French Communication Officer based in Paris
PUR is looking for a French communications officer, to prepare and promote content targeted to French clients, French media and the French-speaking public. Based in Paris, and working closely with the Global Marketing & Communications (MarCom) team based in Canada, the individual will produce content with the goal of increasing awareness on the importance of sustainable agriculture and climate topics while at the same time facilitating the dynamic growth of PUR across the globe and in France. The successful candidate will promote our expertise and impact through the production of events, press relations and creation of engaging and qualitative content in french for social media, web and partners. The successful candidate will implement the french marketing and communication strategy based on the global one.
The main responsibilities will be, but are not limited to :
Operational marketing :
- Identify, handle and Coordinate PUR visibility at key sustainability events in France (logistics of a booth, relations to events organizers, identification of speaking opportunities for PUR’s experts) and coordination of PUR-led events in France (event with clients and partners, webinars, breakfast with the press and Tristan our founder)
- Coordination of Ici On Sème photo & video shooting as well as field events.
Supports : Adapt the international supports to the french market with external agency (if needed) such as annual program reportings.
Partnerships : Identify and build strategic communication partnerships defined with the manager
Digital Marketing :
- Watch the market to be able to suggest content on relevant topics.
- Work closely with the teams to gather relevant information and data to create high quality content in french (visually and in written format).
- Write content (Social Media, Blog, Website, Press Releases and Tribunes) about PUR’s offer and impact (Nature Based Solutions, sustainable agricultural practices, ecosystem services, regenerative agriculture, sustainable supply chains, Net Zero strategies, SBTi…) based on interviews with PUR Team’s experts and external sources;
Social Media :
- Develop new and innovative strategies and activations to improve and engage the french community.
- Frame and create content schedules with stakeholders
- Schedule and publish content and respond to French comments on all social media channels
- Create and schedule posts in french for engagement aligned with the global communication strategy on all platforms for the company and its subsidiaries via Hootsuite.
- Ensure that the company’s subsidiaries in France and Europe are maximizing the exposure of the main events before and during the events.
Strategy & Monitoring :
- Adapt and implement global strategy for the local market
- Define with the Brand manager a few KPIs to follow up (french engagement, french keywords, budgets)
If you want to make an impact and join a B-Corp certified company which implements concrete environmental projects, reforestation/conservation initiatives, and you are a real team player, this position is for you!