Join Provenance as our UI/UX designer!
An exciting and rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS startup creating systemic change in the world. Provenance is enabling transparency on the social and environmental impact of consumer products, and we’re looking for a great, mission-aligned UI/UX Designer with strong visual design skills to join our Product team.
Reporting directly to our Lead Designer, you’ll bring creative ideas, a sensitivity for how people use digital products and excellent design execution skills, enabling our customers to create great published experiences!
We are scaling the business from hundreds of brand and retail customers - to thousands! This means Provenance will be served up to millions of shoppers who want to shop in line with their values. You’ll be working with a small, innovative and creative team with backgrounds in content, product, sustainability and software engineering to pioneer the future of commerce as a force for good.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the Lead Designer with User Interface design and implementation
- Maintaining and expanding the design system and component library to fit the needs of the product and help streamline implementation
- Creating pixel perfect UI design, ready for build
- Creating wireframes and quick mockups of user interfaces and user interactions
- Championing intuitive user interactions and great interface design solutions
- Working closely with the Product team, contributing to feature discovery, ideation, user research, development and implementation processes
- Involved in planning, preparing and conducting user research, usability testing and user interviews
- Generating clickthrough prototypes
- Working with developers on the implementation of UI design
- Implementing and advancing the PROVENANCE brand visually in UI design but also other externally facing brand assets like presentations and demos
- Devise efficient workflow practices for designing, prototyping and handing over assets for product build
Why work at Provenance?
A career at Provenance is an opportunity to help tackle some of our greatest global challenges every day.
Provenance powers sustainability claims you can trust. As the global leader in sustainability marketing technology, we help brands and retailers share credible, compelling and fact-checked social and environmental impact information at the point of sale. Provenance’s technology is already increasing conversion rates, brand value and market share for customers including Cult Beauty, Douglas, GANNI, Napolina, Arla and Unilever. Our vision is a world where citizens can make informed buying decisions that positively impact both people and planet.
We’re a small, open and creative team with expertise in marketing, sustainability and technology and a shared goal to drive positive change for people and the planet. We pride ourselves on operating with integrity and making saving the world through system change fun! We really value and do our best to support our fantastic team. We offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Employee share option program (so you can own a share of the company!)
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working options (both location and times): We are a truly hybrid team, with an office in Kings Cross, London and team members based across the UK and Europe. We are well set up for collaborative remote working as well as fun and productive quarterly in-office team days.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a full day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing fund dedicated to your mental and physical health
- Generous parental leave policy for both primary and secondary care-givers
- Learning and development budget to support your career growth (e.g. courses, conferences, workshops)
- Team workshops, demos and regular social events
- You will love what you do – waking up every day solving one of the biggest social problems of our generation
- Committed team members with broad experience who share a common passion to build a world class business