What are we doing ?
Beyond Education is helping students navigate the challenges of school, work and life in the digital society.
We create programmes that develop skills in three age groups: 13-15, 16-18 and 19-21. The programs include leadership, entrepreneurship, global citizenship, self-confidence and teamwork. Beyond Education is currently launching the first online programs based on the most innovative pedagogies.
By joining Beyond Education, you will be part of an ambitious team and an enriching global adventure. Our goal is to invent the reference tool for 21st century competencies development online.
What are the main tasks?
Within Beyond Education, you will have a double role that supports the development of the company. On the one hand, you will directly help co-founders in the acquisition of youth participants in the programs and this through diverse channels whether in Latin America or the Middle East. On the other hand, you'll help the curriculum design team find attractive ways to engage young people in learning 21st century skills online.
You will work under the responsibility of the co-founder and the pedagogical director of the company. You will be in charge of ASSISTING the teams in:
- Design engaging online experiences to develop 21st century skills (creation of scripts and pedagogical experiences, creation learning activities).
- Create visual resources - media, videos, animations.
- Integrate content to the online platform.
- Acquisition of new young audiences for Beyond Education programs via digital campaigns
- Update of the brand's website (writing texts, layouts, networking, SEO, etc.)
- Daily monitoring and analysis of KPIs, campaign and audience reports,
- Contribute to manage and motivate the community of learners, weekly newsletter for young participants in pilot programs, using a coherent editorial planning
- Content design (written, video, visual) to promote programs
Who are we looking for?
- You are competent in "digital learning" and have a strong digital culture
- You are a BAC +4 or +5 student or have a similar experience
- You like to write and are comfortable with grammar and spelling. The internship is fully in ENGLISH - you are a native speaker or bilingual.
- You have a strong graphic culture (from print to video editing) and you master social networks.
- You have a start-up spirit - proactive, autonomous, rigorous and organized. You are curious and creative.
- You are enthusiastic about the idea of putting your energy into enabling a large number of young people to benefit from Beyond Education programs online with a real interest in digital pedagogy, child development and the development of 21st century skills.
- IDEAL IF in addition: you have experience in curriculum design of online courses for young people
What type of contract ?
Internship or Apprentissage