Our story so far...
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised over $100M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, BlaBlaCar, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
Pigment is remote friendly and has offices in Paris, London and NYC.
What we do
Pigment is a business database where any business operator can play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It delivers an intuitive business platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Aware of the impact that companies have on the environment, we have developed a new solution to simplify the measurement of carbon footprint.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
🌿 What you’ll do
- Create and design our environmental offer across different industries with our solution architects
- Build relationships with companies and consulting firms in the sustainability fields, in order to close deals
- Lead the full sales-cycle, from initial interest to deal close and coordinate collaboration cross-functionally with customer success, technical teams, etc.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data in Salesforce
- Think critically about sales insights and data and experiment with new growth tactics