Phenix is a leading tech-enabled services company dedicated to combating waste. Through innovative solutions and a commitment to sustainability, we help clients reduce and monetize surplus food responsibly. With a decade of experience, the company has been at the forefront of reducing food waste, including facilitating donations to charities. Our passionate team of 180 employees in France and Portugal has expanded its mission to Spain in 2020 and is excited about the significant potential within the local market.
Context and team 🤝
We are searching for someone that helps us to drive B2B lead acquisition in Spain and boost the sales pipeline through a comprehensive 360º marketing campaign production. You have streamlined ownership and a hands-on approach and you want to be part of a company that is having a substantial impact on society? We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
You will work closely with Jean-Baptiste, country manager, the spanish team (5 people) and the headquarter marketing team based in Paris.
Main responsabilities 📝
- Plan and execute offline and online campaigns with the sales team that drives new customer acquisition and/or nurture business relationships.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives such as webinars, conventions, and networking events to engage with our target audience and generate leads.
- Be the owner of social media (mainly Linkedin), email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing campaign automation. Our stack: Salesforce, Pardot, Wordpress, Livestorm…
- Define the PR strategy and collaborate with an agency/freelance to review and approve press releases, ensuring effective communication with the public and media.
- Develop compelling sales collaterals that target our ideal customer profile & buyer personas: case studies, blog posts, emails, scripts, presentations, sales decks…
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships to expand our reach and leverage shared resources.
- Standardize our brand image and communication tone across all company areas and partners to build brand recognition and consistency.
- Communicate and disseminate all accomplished tasks, strategies, and methodologies to both the central team (France) and regional counterparts (Portugal…) for enhanced collaboration and knowledge sharing.
If you want to thrive in an impactful startup, Phenix offers you the opportunity to work with motivated, dynamic, and dedicated teams.
Don't hesitate to apply if ✅
- Native Spanish exclusively. Conversational French and English are compulsory.
- 5 years of experience working in a similar position, in B2B.
- familiar with Salesforce and Pardot. Wordpress, Google slide/ppt, image editing tools are also a plus.
- You are very comfortable with excel and data in general (funnel analysis).
- You are a problem-solver, you always look at the problems with a hands-on approach to bring solutions with the resources available.
- Ownership: you are a self-driven person and have an attitude.
- You can come to our office in the center of Barcelona at least 3 days per week. Up to 2 days of remote work.
- You can incorporate immediately.
- The knowledge of the Food industry would be a great advantage
If you are passionate about sustainability and ready to drive change, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join the environment 🤗
- An ambitious project with a truly positive impact on society. Our goal: saving 100 million meals per year.
- A company culture based on values of social and environmental solidarity (each new Phenix employee, for example, participates in Climate Fresco). Phenix is also B-Corp and ESUS certified.
- Transparent and regular sharing of the strategy by the "COMIX".
- Full support from day one as a Phenician, with a 2-day onboarding in Paris to understand the entire environment and a tailored training program during the first 3 months.
- Regular internal training to enhance skills delivered to Phenicians on business, industry, and soft skills topics.
- The opportunity to get involved in cross-functional projects (e.g., working groups to promote inclusion and diversity).
Some Implemented Benefits 🌟
- 🏡 Hybrid work model, with the possibility of up to 2 days of remote work per week
- 🍱 Meal vouchers and private health insurance
- 💚 The opportunity to volunteer for half a day per month with the association of your choice.
- 🌍 "1 month Phenix Office": Every year, you can work for 1 month at the Phenix office of your choice, if your position allows it.
Recruitment Process 🚀
- An initial 30-minute discussion with Jean-Baptiste, Country Manager, to discuss your career plan, understand if it aligns with what we offer, and explore your motivations.
- A business case and one-hour interview with Mathilde, to discuss the position, its missions, and challenges. This is also an opportunity to address any questions you may have.
- A coffee meeting in Barcelona to familiarize yourself with the company's environment and culture.
- A 30 minutes interview with HR team to go through Phenix cultures and values.
If this can reassure you, please note that this job description is indicative. If you don't "check all the boxes" of the desired profile, your curiosity and desire to learn are your best assets. At Phenix, we are not solely seeking experience, but we value potential!
All our job offers are naturally open to people with disabilities, and we will always find solutions to adapt the position if you have specific constraints.