Communication & CSR Intern M/F
6-months internship - starting September 2022
No.2 worldwide producer of wines and spirits with consolidated sales amounting to €8,824 million in FY21, Pernod Ricard owns 16 of the Top 100 Spirits Brands and holds one of the most prestigious and comprehensive portfolios in the industry with over 240 premium brands distributed across more than 160 markets.
The Group’s portfolio includes Absolut Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine’s and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Malibu liqueur, Mumm and Perrier-Jouët champagnes.
Pernod Ricard invests in long-term and sustainable growth for all its stakeholders, remaining true to its founding values: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust, and strong sense of ethics. Its decentralised organisation empowers 18,500 employees to be on-the-ground ambassadors of its vision of “Créateurs de Convivialité”. Pernod Ricard 2030 Sustainability and Responsibility roadmap “Good Times from a Good Place” is integrated into all its activities from grain to glass.
Pernod Ricard EMEA & LATAM Headquarters activities are focused on the support and facilitation of the implementation of the Group’s strategy, and they oversee the performance of the market companies.
The Communications and Sustainability & Responsibility (CSR) department is composed of 4 people and has a very transversal role within the entity, working closely with all the departments.
The department is working on:
- The regional communication, how to embark the collaborators of the Region and unite them around a same goal and ambition, building on the diversity with a Region based on 3 continents
- The regional Sustainability & Responsibility strategy and its implementation in the 55 markets of the Region, supporting the affiliates and driving the progress on the implementation
Overall help with the implementation of the Regional communication strategy and coordination across the region
Mission 1: Internal communication
Support running the regional internal portal:
- Collect information and draft articles on a variety of topics (marketing, sales, sustainability & responsibility, best practices…)
- Update, optimize and post content on a regular basis
- Consolidate the editorial planning
- Develop video & visual contents
- Support the different functions on Communication across the Region
Mission 2: Regional communication coordination
Help in animating the regional communication network:
- Participate to the monthly calls
- Organize Workshops
- Liaise and support the network in daily exchanges
- Consolidate best practices across the region
Mission 3: CSR Communication
- Assist and support the team on the implementation of the regional Sustainability & Responsibility (S&R) strategy
- Develop content to engage employees on the Sustainability & Responsibility roadmap
- Prepare in depth analysis on specific Sustainability & Responsibility topics
- Desk research and monitoring of Sustainability & Responsibility related topics/trends (both internal & external)
- Collect of best practices from around the region, according to the different themes of the Sustainability & Responsibility roadmap
- Assist in the coordination with the different departments of the Regional HQ
- Assist in the preparation of meetings