Perifit is a profitable and fast-growing femtech startup based in Paris, France. Turnover was multiplied by 100 in 5 years !
Our goal is to assist women worldwide with the most challenging moments in their lives - moments that are heavily under-addressed - and do benefit from fun and effective self-care solutions.
Our first product, the Perifit (a connected probe and its mobile games), launched in 2018, has become the #1 connected solution for pelvic floor rehabilitation. As of now, it has helped a whooping 250.000 women cure themselves and is the best-ranked app in its category.
We now develop innovative pelvic floor trainers and breast pumps that use the most recent technologies to help women improve their lives. Our mission is to empower women to take control of their health and improve their overall well-being.
Our team grew from 2 co-founders to approximately 30 employees in three years (2020 to 2023), and we operate in a truly global environment, with customers and partners around the world.
At Perifit, we stand for equality, inclusivity, benevolence and wellbeing for both our clients and our employees.
Joining Perifit means being part of a dynamic, mission-driven team that is making a real difference in women’s lives, and having the opportunity to contribute to a growing and innovative startup in the Femtech industry !
We’re very proud of our values ! FREEDOM – FEMINISM – STARTUP MINDSET – REAL IMPACT – NO EGO
With an extreme growth in our e-commerce, the Marketing team is looking for a Traffic Manager to help us achieve our next goal of treating 1 million women per year.
As part of the Marketing team (which incorporates e-commerce, external distributors, communities & branding), you will be in charge of increasing and improving the acquisition of qualifies traffic to our e-commerce website. Supported by a 6 figures monthly paid budget, you will specifically handle the existing Meta ads, SEA on Google & Bing, and other paid channels, as well as kick off new activities.
- In close collaboration with our media agency, operate advertising campaigns (paid social, paid search) with a performance mindset.
- Monitor and manage budgets for marketing campaign, identifying opportunities for margin growth and efficiency improvements.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations for optimization and improvement.
- Explore new channels for additional growth, in the spirit of “the lean start-up” and the “bullseye framework” (continuous testing)
- Create and maintain marketing performance dashboards, providing real-time insights and analytics to stakeholders for informed decision-making.
- Be the key owner of all traffic-related topics within the company.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, implementing new strategies and tactics as needed.
- Foster a positive and collaborative working environment, contributing to the overall success of the marketing team.