Depuis 2014, Padam Mobility propose des solutions digitales de transport public à la demande dynamiques (TàD, TPMR), pour reconnecter les territoires péri-urbains et ruraux, et rapprocher les communautés.
Pour ce faire, Padam Mobility propose une suite logicielle de solutions intelligentes et flexibles qui améliorent auprès de tous les publics l’impact des politiques de mobilité là où la demande est peu dense. Pour mettre en mouvement les usagers, les opérateurs et les collectivités.
En mai 2021, Siemens Mobility, leader mondial dans le domaine du transport public, acquiert la société pour soutenir sa croissance, et dans la perspective de compléter son offre de transport intermodal.
Leader en Europe, Padam Mobility est un partenaire de confiance des autorités organisatrices dont Ile-de-France Mobilités et le Sytral en France, Lincolnshire County Council en Angleterre, ainsi que des opérateurs de transport : la Deutsche Bahn, Keolis, Transdev, Busitalia, etc…
Commercial Manager, UK and Nordics is a key hire in the revenue team, reporting to the Head of Northern Europe, you will manage the whole buying cycle, and deploy our platform once the deal has been closed. Your tasks include lead generation, transport needs and requirements gathering, demos of the product, negotiation, closing of deals and responsibility for their deployment; in short you must be the trusted advisor for our future clients.
This role will have an element of new business and existing business. You may be expected to manage existing clients and will manage the clients for the deals which you close, your mission will also be to follow the contracts, the billing and offer the up-sales according to their stakes and needs.
You will work well with people in other business functions such as marketing, customer success, product management etc.
- This role will focus on working with Public Transport Authorities (Combined Authorities, County Councils, City Councils etc) and Transport Operators. You will own the relationship from the start to contract closing and then account management.
- Using existing databases, leads, partnerships and relationships we have, you will organise your activity prioritising deals where Padam Mobility’s offering is a good fit.
- Identify, prospect, and qualify future clients quickly so as to build a high-quality pipeline of opportunities. You must be comfortable using multi channel methods of communication.
- Develop self-generated leads by communicating regularly with the prospects; identifying their pain points and qualifying how the Padam Mobility solutions matches their requirements.
- Manage leads and opportunities through the sales cycle to closure.
- Manage week activity reporting and monthly results reporting including updating the CRM tool.
Once a project is closed you will lead the deployment of the project focussing on:
- Defining the scope of your client’s projects
- Onboarding of customers on our solution, configuration of our solution with the support of the Transport team
- Ensure the proper deployment of the solution with customers in accordance with the schedules and costs defined
- Follow-up of your customer portfolio for loyalty and upsell, in close collaboration with the Account Managers