What are we doing ?
Beyond Education is helping students navigate the challenges of school, work and life in the digital society.
We create programmes that develop skills in three age groups: 13-15, 16-18 and 19-21. The programs include leadership, entrepreneurship, global citizenship, self-confidence and teamwork. Beyond Education is currently launching the first online programs based on the most innovative pedagogies.
By joining Beyond Education, you will be part of an ambitious team and an enriching global adventure. Our goal is to invent the reference tool for 21st century competencies development online.
What are the main tasks?
Within Beyond Education, you will have a central role in supporting the development of the company. You will directly help the team of co-founders in the acquisition of youth participants in the programs and this through diverse channels whether in Latin America or the Middle East. .
You will work under the responsibility of the co-founder of the company and will be in charge of ASSISTING the teams in:
- Acquisition of new young audiences for Beyond Education programs
- Deploy and manage digital acquisition campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Ads, influence marketing campaigns, etc.) and transformation with a coherent editorial planning
- Update of the brand's website (writing texts, layouts, networking, SEO, etc.)
- Daily monitoring and analysis of KPIs, campaign and audience reports,
- Community management
- Contribute to managing and motivating community of learners by creation of quizzes, games, interactive stories, weekly newsletter for young participants in pilot programs
- Content design
- Creation of marketing content (written, video, visual) to promote programs
- Benchmark and innovation
- Targeted marketing benchmarking: competition, developments in the educational sector, edtech and acquisition of young people (uses and behaviors)...
- Initiate and experiment with new acquisition and transformation marketing strategies (creating lives or other ...)
Who are we looking for?
- You are a BAC +4/5 student in university, marketing or communication school with a specialization in digital strategy.
- You like to write and are comfortable with grammar and spelling. The internship is fully in ENGLISH - you are a native speaker or bilingual.
- You have a developed web culture and you master social networks.
- You have a strong graphic culture (from print to video editing)
- You have a start-up spirit - proactive, autonomous, rigorous and organized. You are curious and creative.
- You are enthusiastic about the idea of putting your energy into enabling a large number of young people to benefit from Beyond Education programs online with a real interest in digital pedagogy, child development and the development of 21st century skills.