Your role will be under the supervision of the CEO of Hello Tomorrow, in direct collaboration with the Marketing Manager and Heads of businesses.
In coordination with our business and marketing teams, you will:
1/GENERATE AND QUALIFY LEADS (80% of the job)
● Generate leads through thematic campaigns, organization of webinars, events, and another format you would recommend.
● Find and reach out to relevant decision-makers within target companies.
● Organize calls or meetings with our businesses to understand the needs of the leads and pitch our offers.
● Close your own deals for standard offers within the range of € 10,000 to € 60,000 (Learning Expeditions, Startup Challenges, and more), while more complex and bigger offers would be closed in partnership with the businesses.
● Be part of the response team answering to RFPs in order to challenge budgets and help shape negotiations.
● Maintain and continuously improve our CRM.
2/ CONTRIBUTE TO THE MANAGEMENT (AND IMPROVEMENT) OF THE SALES ACTIVITY
● Manage the sales weekly meeting (with the Heads of businesses, the Marketing Manager, and the CEO).
● Measure, analyze, and present KPIs and key insights to improve the sales activity.
● Manage the sales roadmap and forecast.
3/ CONTRIBUTE TO THE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF OUR SERVICES
● Continuously collect and analyze feedback from conversations with the leads Share feedback with the respective teams to help them design and improve their offers.
● Participate in updating the commercial brochures and pitches.
● Participate in the satisfaction follow-up of our client (with heads of businesses) in order to ensure we develop loyalty.
As part of a growing company, you will be able to grow and evolve along with your job and responsibilities.
Your job will also be the way you shape it!