NooS is a B2B startup that markets a SaaS CSR engagement platform that enables corporate teams to get involved through donations, volunteering, and solidarity challenges.
NooS is a 1% for the Planet company that has the ambition to contribute to a better world and the conviction that companies have to play a role in this shift of paradigm.
After having signed its first clients and finalized a first round of investment, NooS is about to enter a structuration and acceleration phase. We’re looking for an intern in the Impact department in order to amplify and follow up the impact created by NooS.
This role offers great opportunities:
- Skills development: You will work directly with the Chief Impact Officer. You will develop skills such as prospecting, effective communication, research and analysis, adaptability, responsibility, cooperation, resourcefulness.
- Company’s mission: By targeting the best development projects, you’ll contribute to the company’s mission: amplify the positive impact on society and planet.
- Philosophy: By virtue of its mission and the culture of its associates, NooS is a caring company that will do everything possible to guarantee the well-being of its teams.
- Supporting the acquisition of new partners (NGOs, associations, etc.)
- Screening suppliers for impact-related activities
- Gathering updated information about supported projects
- Collecting data on donations
- Leading differents projects with the associations
- Liaising with partners and following up with potential and existing clients
- Participating to the strategy of improvement of the creation and measurement of impact