NooS is a B2B startup that markets a SaaS CSR engagement platform that enables corporate teams to get involved through donations, volunteering, and solidarity challenges.
NooS is a 1% for the Planet company that has the ambition to contribute to a better world and the conviction that companies have to play a role in this shift of paradigm.
After having signed its first clients and finalized a first round of investment, NooS is about to enter a structuration and acceleration phase. We’re looking for our first Data Engineer. you will be in charge of managing our databases, improving our data architecture and optimizing the access to data
This role offers great opportunities:
- Unique opportunity: You’ll be the first Data Engineer at NooS which means that you will have a great latitude to reach your goals. You’ll have to make decisions to improve the technical architecture of the platform and ease the daily life of the people at NooS.
- Skills development: You will work directly with the CTO and the back-end developer. You will teach and learn every day.
- Company’s mission: Your daily effort will provide the best organizations in the market with a free contribution that allows them to reduce their dependence on expensive funding. These organizations work every day to change the world and we give them the means to do so.
- Philosophy: By virtue of its mission and the culture of its associates, NooS is a caring company that will do everything possible to guarantee the well-being of its teams.
- Take the leadership upon the whole data architecture and make strong decisions to improve it
- Make an audit of the existing infrastructure in terms of speed, reliability and scalability
- Improve the existing data infrastructure
- Develop a more comprehensive testing system to ensure the reliability of our data
- Put in place a better documentation system for our data infrastructure
- Improve our data reporting application