About Mob Box
Mob Box helps decision makers take better data-based mobility decisions 💡
We are on a mission to help companies decarbonize mobility. Leveraging our SaaS platform along with our in-depth mobility expertise, we accompany companies in improving their mobility by mitigating emissions, maximizing commuters' satisfaction, and optimizing costs.
We are backed by Lab-Box, the start-up studio of D’Ieteren, which focuses on the future of mobility and promotes new ambitious solutions.
Mob Box is 2 years old and already works with several leading public and private organisations. We are a small but rapidly growing team of diverse and enthusiast individuals, highly motivated by combining analytics, business, and environmental purpose.
At Mob Box, we embrace the new ways of working, i.e. flexible and remote working 🌎
We have an office in Brussels where most of the team is based. The rest of the team is based in France (Marseille and Lyon). We’re all meeting each month in our office in Brussels, and the French team regularly meets somewhere around Paris-Lyon-Marseille! On a daily basis, we collaborate seamlessly no matter where we are.
About the position
This job represents a unique opportunity to join a early stage start-up with an ambitious vision and a proven service offer.
In this position, you will support the company's rapid growth by leading clients' and internal projects. Your responsibilities can evolve and grow rapidly, but will include at the start:
- 👨🔧 Manage and deliver projects from A to Z (data collection, scenarios, recommendations, etc.)
- 🤝 Work hand in hand with tech team to perform analyses and develop app's functionalities
- ⚙️ Implement and maintain best-in-class project management processes
- 🥇 Create and maintain excellent clients relationships
- 🌐 Upon needs, participate to company's transversal tasks (recruiting, strategy, finance, etc.)