About Mitsio Motu:
Mitsio Motu is a company specialized in using data and new technologies to enable universal acces to basic services (energy, water, connectivity, hygiene, public transport & logistics, health, education…). We help Governments, Companies, Investments Funds, Institutions and NGOs in making the most of sustainable and precise information systems and decision making tools to qualify existing infrastructure networks, optimally plan their investment and resources, raise funds, monitor their operations. We are a vertically integrated company, which operates on the field, at the last mile, develops new technologies and interact with institutions.
Mitsio Motu is headquartered in Paris, with subsidiaries in Togo and in Nigeria, with have a total of 30 full time employees, and more than 700 part time employees in 2022. After its foundation in 2018, Mitsio Motu has carried out a variety of missions across West Africa (France, Senegal, Nigeria, Togo, Benin, Sierra Leone, Uganda) on account of private, public clients operating in different sectors. Since 2021, Mitsio Motu has grown exponentially and participated in large contracts such as a nationwide infrastructure census (150+ different types of assets), the development of a start geoportal and a massive deployment plan (50 000+ assets deployed).
The company now aims at capitalizing its knowledge, automatizing its processes, developing new tech solutions, reinforcing its position in Nigeria, Togo and France and expanding in new markets
What you will do:
Working in an innovative start-up, within a team of 10+ data analysts, in relationship with operations, and tech teams, the intern will support data analysts in executing various projects in Togo and West Africa, optimising internal processes and testing new approaches.
- Participating in ongoing projects, and supporting the development of future projects
- Developing complex questionnaires focused on sectors such as education, health, electricity, hygiene etc …
- Following up data collection progress and integrating collected data
- Verifying data quality
- Executing data treatment methodologies post collection
- Aggregating and analysing complex and multi-sectoral databases (cartographic, topological, electrical, hydraulic, forestry, etc.)
- Testing innovative and dynamic methodologies and tools to improve data collection, treatment, analysis and visualisation
- Writing various analysis notes and reports