Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international medical and humanitarian association founded in 1971 that provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflicts. They do so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. MSF is present in more than 60 countries worldwide.
To reinforce the team, MSF- France recruits a “Unifield” ERP Finance Mobile Implemention Officer (M/F)
UniField is an Information System (ERP) aiming to replace the existing field management tools with a new solution that will integrate finance and supply and be shared by all coordinations and projects. The MSF Operational Centre of Paris (OCP) started its deployment phase in 2018.
To reinforce the team, MSF-OCP is currently looking for a UniField Finance Mobile Implementer officer.
His/her mission is to participate to the deployment of UniField and to implement the Finance module of the software in MSF-OCP missions. He/She will perform assessment and mission accompaniment to get the mission prepared for the deployment, train and support users.
Under the supervision of the deployment director, the UniField supply MIO will be required to perform the following main activities:
Preparing OCP missions for Unifield deployment:
- In collaboration with UniField Finance team members and referents, participate to a mission assessment (mapping) prior to deployment and support the cell/field in preparing for UniField.
- Participate to the field visit as part of the mapping (or collect information in remote if no other choice)
- Prepare deployment contract which synthesizes the assessment and all prerequisites before deployment (action plan…)
- In collaboration with the cell and mission members, make a close follow up of prerequisites implementation to ensure efficient preparation and smooth deployment
- In collaboration with UniField supply team members, contributes to define UniField configuration and data migration and user rights
- Capitalize all deployment related documentation for the project
Training and end users’ support:
- Adjusts all training materials (content, format and methods) dedicated to field staff in line with the OCP deployment strategy
- Prepares, organizes, and performs the Finance Field User trainings (group trainings, 1-to-1 trainings & coaching, workstation training), whether physically or online.
- Provide technical post-training and post-deployment user support
- Accompany potential new M.I.O’s in the team
By joining a project team in constant evolution, need to be flexible and willing to accept other activities when needed