In your last or gap year engineering school student (or equivalent academic background), you are looking for a 6 month-internship starting as from February or March 2023. You are fluent in French and English. You have an extensive knowledge of .xls.
Above hard skills, we value the following soft skills and personal qualities:
- Curiosity and a thirst for learning
- Analytical and synthetical mind
- Customer service sense
- Interest in environmental issues and scientific curiosity about it
- Interest in eco-design, life cycle analysis, innovation, and sustainable consumption
- Team spirit
WHAT WILL LOOK LIKE YOUR DAILY ROUTINE?
You will integrate our team as a junior consultant to work on client missions and operational development of MAOBI agency.
You will be a part of different eco-innovation, products and services eco-design and life cycle analysis missions for groups or SMEs.
More specifically, you will:
- Be in charge of data collection in order to create specific Life Cycle Inventories
- Realize competitive benchmarks
- Take part in the various steps of a life cycle analysis: methodology and perimeter definition, data
collection, modelling (with different software), analysis and recommendations.
- Do environmental assessments and identify eco-design levers
- Develop eco-design scorecard
- Take part in creativity sessions, workshops and creative marathons animation support
Based in Lyon, MAOBI is a sustainable innovation agency with a unique blend of marketing and technical expertise. We help brands and companies to turn sustainability into a lever for value creation: from brand strategy to the eco-design of products and services. Our clients are innovative and eco-responsible big groups (SEB, Danone, Bjorg, Saint Gobain...) and SMEs.
We are a purpose company, 1% for the planet, conduct pro bono projects for an NGO.
Internship beginning: February or March 2023
Duration: minimum 6 months
Contract: training agreement
Please send your application (resume and covering letter) at: Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations.
Please reply before November the 30st 2022