[note: please apply before September 15 - starting date: October 30 the latest!]
Role will be located in one of the 3 cities: Mexico City, Mexico; Manila, the Philippines; or Beirut, Lebanon - local contract
Today, the makesense ecosystem boasts a strong global presence with more than 130+ dedicated full-time members spread across our 7 regional offices: France, Lebanon, Americas, West Africa, and Asia. Our international DNA has been a driving force behind our development and expertise since our inception.
As a decentralized organization, we take pride in the power of each of our offices to adapt methodologies and offerings to suit the unique contexts in which they operate. This approach has allowed us to forge robust connections and gain recognition within local ecosystems. However, we also recognize the challenges it presents, particularly in fostering internal connections and collaborations among Fulltimers from different countries. We firmly believe that maintaining close relationships between teams will propel local work forward and enhance the skills of our members.
To address this, we are excited to announce the recruitment of an Internal Global Community Manager. This crucial role will have several key missions:
- Facilitating internal communication and information dissemination that concerns every makesense Fulltimer, ensuring that everyone stays informed and engaged.
- Building connections and bridges among Fulltimers working on similar projects, encouraging mutual support in overcoming challenges and fostering a spirit of camaraderie.
- Coordinating internal events and activities with the support of makesense international DNA ambassadors
Role & tasks:
Facilitating Internal Communication and Information Dissemination
- Develop new formats of sharings, such as an internal Newsletter or pop-up information on Slack, to keep all makesense Fulltimers informed and engaged on key global information that concern them all.
- Accompany and coordinate with the hub in charge of the quarterly online gathering to plan and mobilize their local teams, ensuring active participation in this essential quarterly meetup.
- Support the coordination of the activity report design
- Optimize the internal resource guide, incorporating essential content and valuable information
Building Connections and Bridges Among Fulltimers
- Update and maintain our global directory, highlighting the main areas of expertise and teams of each member
- Facilitate a peer-to-peer matching process, and enable makesense employees to find mentors across the organisation and benefit from this cross-hub support system
- Organize at least one shared activity per year per cross-team, such as training sessions or inspirational discussions with external speakers, fostering camaraderie and collective learning
Coordinating Internal Events and Activities
- Lead operations for our two key offsite events in collaboration with a team of 3 international Fulltimers
- Provide support to other cross-hub events when teams decide to launch collaborative activities