As Luko's Office Manager, you will report to our Head of People, Monica, and you will be part of the amazing People team (Elodie, Akvile, Myriam, Monica and Alison).
You will have a pivotal role in day-to-day office life: you'll be at the heart of the culture and employee experience in Paris.
Your global mission is to make sure we have the best offices in terms of physical work environment, culture and events. Therefore, this position requires to be at the office at least 4 days per week (we are in Paris 10th)
Your mission in the team:
Here are the key missions of the office manager at Luko:
- Manage the day-to-day life of the office in Paris (Support employees with issues of their equipment and office-related questions, shopping and supplies, organize breakfasts, prepare meeting rooms, small maintenance...)
- Manage the sub-rental of the 2 other office space we have
- Manage the premises and the different providers/partners. Negotiate and control their contracts.
- Ensure the office is properly stocked (from the laptops to coffee…) and monitor the office budget
- Ensure the reception and shipment of packages and mail, team gifts...
- Be a key member of the development of our current and future spaces (Security of the office, management of storage room, work spaces organisation, decoration...)
- Assist in the organisation of company events: company parties, after works, offsite
- Support the onboarding of new Lukooms, ensuring they have the best experience when starting to work at Luko
- Support the offboarding of Lukooms and manage the return of the equipment
- Support and relay of Luko’s impact approach (for example sorting and recycling waste on-site...)
What is in it for you?
- Be part of the fastest growing Insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Meal vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Learning and development courses
- Unlimited days off
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris & Berlin
- Remote friendly policy
Our recruitment process:
1. Introduction call with Alison, talent acquisition manager.
2. 2nd interview to deep dive into the role and your experience with Akvile, HR Project & Ops Specialist and Elodie, HR Admin Manager.
3. Lukofit interview with Monica, your future manager and Head of People
+ finally visit our office and meet with part of the team!
Who are we?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 250 ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry and committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.