Life Project 4 Youth (LP4Y) is an international movement of local organizations specializing in the development of innovative solutions for the professional and social inclusion of excluded Youth living in extreme poverty. Since 2017, its structure has been guaranteeing the sharing of good practices and the consistency of actions developed. Individual and collective empowerment gives everyone the opportunity to be successful, and gives multi-sector partners the opportunity to work together for a more inclusive world.
Building a strong ecosystem of partners is key for the Youth inclusion. The more the Youth will be connected to various actors, the more they will be included.
Since 2009, LP4Y has been developing an ecosystem of 500 partners all committed to Youth Inclusion: corporates, institutions, NGOs, schools, universities, expatriates, philanthropy networks and local authorities . Therefore there are several missions focused on coordinating, strategizing, leading and animating these partnerships. Different missions with different scope and workflow are available :
- Ecosystem Developers in charge of boosting the development of the ecosystem around the center in a city for the mobilization and professional inclusion of the Youth as well as looking for local funding opportunities.
- Project Manager Mobilization in a Green Village who leads the center’s Youth recruitment by prospecting and following up on partners as well as conducting Training of Trainers
- Project Manager Integration in a Green Village who leads the center’s Youth professional integration by animating a network of Youth Inclusion stakeholders.
- Project Leader Partnership Development who deploys the global partnership development strategy in the zone she/he is responsible for by supporting coaches & support.
- Partnership & Fundraising team who develops financial and non-financial partnerships by answering to call for funds and prospecting for LP4Y ambassadors.
To know more about our different missions, please visit our website by clicking HERE.