L’Arche is worldwide federation of 154 communities on 5 continents. In the communities, people with and without intellectual disabilities share life together and contribute to a more human society. Together, in our communities, integrated in local cultures all over the world, we create ways to live, work and develop networks. In L’Arche, each person participates, helps and receives help. We share our experiences, because when we bring our weaknesses and strengths together, when we recognize we need each other, these can contribute to building a world where all belong. L’Arche International serves as a convener of unity for our common mission.
We are looking for a talented, curious and bi-lingual (English-French) CRM administrator with a thirst for social-justice and inclusion to join us in this pioneering phase of capacity building around data management. Your contribution will help us to take better decisions for our mission.
As L’Arche has steadily grown into the complex and multi-faceted organization that it is today, its data needs have also grown. A decision was made to establish a suitable constituent relationship management (CRM) system to integrate information and data management, support the improvement and automation of business processes, and gather evidence about the health of the organization.
This role is one of two part-time CRM Administrators. Together, they will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our database. Working closely with evaluation & learning, fundraising, HR, program management and international staff, the administrators will identify, develop, and deploy new processes. This role is part technical product manager, part administrator.
- Serve as one of the two primary system administrators for the FreeAgent CRM platform with 30 users
- Focus the organization’s use of data towards what best serves the mission
- Oversee and administer the development of the database to respond to new requirements and support business processes
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks
- Gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes as appropriate
- Manage less complex FreeAgent integrations - those not handled by the FreeAgent account executive.
- Train new users and grow the CRM skill set across the organization
- Document customizations made in the platform
- Plan ahead for upgrades, seasonal releases and long term projects
- Ensure that the platform is working as expected and reach out to the FreeAgent point of contact when needed.