What we are looking for
- Recent graduate from a numerate discipline (including but not limited to physics, engineering, computing, environmental science, ecology)
- Previous experience in an analytical job (data analyst or analyst in a startup)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Perfectly fluent in English and in Python (French is a plus)
- Able to balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Demonstrating team spirit & great communication skills
- Problem-solver mindset with a deep understanding of the business stakes
- Humble and curious with a big appetite to learn discover and experiment new things
- Accustomed to fast-paced learning environments
What we offer
- Have a positive impact on our planet
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and friendly team
- 1000 euros brut / month (indemnité de stage)
- Screening call with Romain (CEO)
- Interview and case study with Romain (CEO) and Louis (CTO) in the office
Climate change is heating the world and the United Nations declared that 2021–2030 will be the decade for ecosystem restoration.
Nature-based solutions have a huge potential to mitigate climate change at scale by sequestering carbon, while providing substantial co-benefits such as biodiversity conservation.
At kanop, we also think that forests are part of the solution so we help forest managers and project developers scale their operations. We leverage satellite data and state-of-the-art AI models to accurately measure and certify ecosystem services that forests provide.
How to apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations.. Please include the role’s title in your subject line.