Imagreen is a consulting and recruitment firm, specialized for more than 10 years in the environmental and social transition sector. We are committed to supporting and accelerating the transformation of society while promoting the careers of women and men.
Our HR consultants support you throughout the recruitment process: from your good understanding of the position to your integration with our client.
- Provide support to development processes of PV a/o storage projects (to-date cumulated portfolio of 500MW in Bulgaria/Spain)
- Provide support to development of 2 x 25MW of PV plants achieving RTB in 2023 in 2 countries (i.e., Spain and Bulgaria)
- Support development of more than 1000MW cumulated from initiation to RTB in 2025 in 3 to 6 countries (mainly ground mounted) including but not limited to Spain, Bulgaria, Italia, Germany (2023), Poland (2023) and, to some extent, EMENA region
- Type of projects
- PV + storage (Sun’R international) ground mounted ca. from 10MW to 100MW (average ca. 30MW)
- BESS (subject to applicable regulation)
- Self-consumption B-to-B (ca. from 5MW to 50MW)
- Dynamic Agrivoltaic “DAV” projects (support to Sun’Agri subsidiaries) average size 3MW
- Project management phases from initiating to ready-to-build (RTB) stage (on a case-by-case up to finance close)
- Support all aspects of project development activities
- with a primary focus on technical assessment, including but not limited to land suitability, layouts, interconnection, timing, budget, external expenses,
- also including projects processes management
- Prioritize, coordinate, review and track development deliverables with external consultants and internal teams if applicable
- Provide support to assess M&A transactions with a primary focus on technical assessment
- Conduct analysis, and undertake high-quality reporting session to management to enhance decisions
- Provide support for developing/ IT tool dedicated to development activities (e.g., screening tool, reporting tool…)
- International travels will be required (up to 2-3 times a month).