Green Soluce répond à l'un des enjeux clés du 21ème siècle : naviguer les transitions dans un contexte d'explosion de l'urbanisation. La mission de Green Soluce est claire : faciliter et accélérer l'immobilier et la ville "agiles", c'est-à-dire accompagner les organisations et projets qui visent à réussir l'alliance de la durabilité (environnementale et sociétale), du bien-être et du digital au service de l'utilisateur-citoyen. L'équipe Green Soluce en plein développement, sous l'impulsion et la direction de Ella Etienne-Denoy, Directrice Générale & Associée, mobilise quatre hubs d'expertise pour répondre aux besoins de ses clients privés et publics en capitalisant sur l'intelligence collective, la prospective et l'approche pluridisciplinaire : "Advisory" (stratégie, ingénierie et communication), "Learning", "Sustainable Finance" et "Content".
The successful candidate will apply their advanced knowledge in urban transportation and electric transportation systems or related areas such as sustainable mobility to develop novel insights into how companies can respond to new environmental challenges due to climate change and global environmental change more generally.
The candidate will connect the broad and deep knowledge to assess how the shift towards electric mobility can affect financial decisions, in regards to logistics, LCA, avoided emissions and other risks. The candidate will focus on the following areas:
- Develop a scenario tool and define leading indicators to provide insights/recommendations on transportation alternatives for companies and passengers.
- Define a tool or methodology to measure the positive impact indicators (e.g. via SDGs) of transportation multi-modes.
- Develop a decision-making framework for mobility investment and ESG criteria.
- Integrate results into our other areas consulting activities.
• We are looking for an excellent and enthusiastic researcher who is able to combine academic and broader societal and economic perspectives. Candidates should hold a PhD in a relevant discipline urban transportation and electric mobility.
• Evidence of a strong research record or demonstrated research potential with a focus on publishing articles in top journals.
• A deep understanding of key underlying theoretical concepts in: electric charging stations, electric-powered transportation, risk/opportunities of electromobility, impact assessments, policy and programmes analyses.
• A demonstrated ability to interact with external/internal collaborators and stakeholders.
• Substantial understanding of interdisciplinary data analysis
• Evidence of well-developed written and verbal communication skills, for example, publications in relevant academic environments such as scientific journals/conference presentations
• Strong analytical skills and a background in real option theory are strongly recommended and experience with scenario building would be much appreciated.
• Coding skills with python, C++, java, or Html …
• An entrepreneurial spirit, excellent networking skills and the desire to develop consulting tools and identify funding are essential as are good communication skills and excellent command of spoken and written French and English.
• The researcher will spend 80 percent of his/her time on tool development, writing offers and carrying out consulting assignments and 20 percent on outreach with B2B prospects. Experience in these fields is considered a plus.
• We require the successful candidate to possess advanced knowledge of the current state-of-the-art research methods – the role is open to researchers with both quantitate and qualitative backgrounds