Founded in 2019 by Alexis, Matthieu and Arnaud, Greenly’s mission is to allow everyone to track their carbon footprint more simply, to take part in the fight against climate change ✨
Our mission is to democratize climate strategy for SME’s and soon reach 1bn tons of carbon under management! 🚀
How? 🤷♂️ We add tech to carbon accounting to make it automatic for SMEs and individuals, by connecting to their finances. This lets them focus on what really matters: reducing their GHG emissions with better insights, and lower costs; adopting more sustainable spending patterns and engaging their ecosystem to navigate the energy transition 🌱
As a Sustainability Analyst, you will join our Climate Experts team to accompany our customers in their carbon reduction journey, and take part in the product and processes evolution. 💡
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
We are a fast-growing company where new opportunities & challenges are common place. However, this is what the team needs most at the moment:
Support clients through their climate strategy 🌳
- Realize clients’ carbon assessments: collect & analyze data, lead meetings, help clients use the platform, audit the output of our algorithm, etc.
- Propose action plans and climate roadmaps to help your clients meet their commitments.
- Follow our clients through their long term climate strategy and audit their progress.
Improve Greenly’s climate expertise 🧠
- Become an expert in a specific business segment and create new GHG emission model and referencials.
- Develop your skills in climate strategy topics: climate goals, supplier engagement, employee training, etc.
- Improve Greenly’s databases and climate/energy knowledge.
Take part in the evolution of the product and processes 🛠️
Greenly stands out from competition thanks to its platform, that automates a part of the analysis and empower its users, but also thanks to its processes to expand carbon accounting to all kinds of companies. Your proximity to clients and technical expertise will be key for the evolution of the product and processes. Your inputs will be very valued for the evolution of the platform.
Manage a customer portfolio 🤝
- After the GHG emissions report finalization, identify services, workshops and additional studies that provide value for your specific client and its climate strategy.
- Organize follow-up meetings and create quotes to enhance the client experience.
- Maintain a relationship with your clients. We aim to renew the Greenly offer every year.