As as Sales Development Representative, you role will consist of convincing as many companies as possible to track and improve their carbon footprint. You will contact any person in charge of implementing a GHG policy (CSR Manager, CFO, founders, …). You will work hand-in-hand with your Account Executive, generating qualified leads for him/her to win deals.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Use cold calling and email campaigns to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify companies and people to target, try to find their contact details (via Kaspr)
- Pitch Greenly to customers once you have identifies their needs
- Determine whether leads are qualified or not thanks to the MEDDIC methodology
- Schedule as many demos as possible between qualified leads and your Account Executive
- Follow up your KPIs
- Follow up with potential customers who did not book a demo, if relevant
- Take part or lead internal project in order to continuously improve our processes
We are a fast-growing company, therefore this list is not exhaustive. It’s also the unique opportunity to contribute towards the structuration of the Sales Team, and to increase your skills quickly.