As our Product Designer, you will join our Product team to design and build features and improvements, taking part in product strategy and creating a great user experience, by solving a wide range of problems.
At Greenly, product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, operations, and other key functions. You’ll be joining a group of experienced product people with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Be the voice of our customers’ community and our users.
- Conduct user research and test session for us to improve our product and be an innovative company.
- Work closely with developers and Product Managers to build a desirable product that brings value to our customers and users.
- Think about a simple and effective user experience and create wireframes and user flows.
- Work on high-quality mockups.
Build knowledge and culture:
- At Greenly, learning is one of our core values. You will be in charge of building the design culture and expertise of the company.
- You will, therefore, contribute to our Design System, to talks and presentations about design, and try and learn new approaches for the team to grow and shine.
We are a fast-growing company, therefore this list is not exhaustive. It’s also a unique opportunity to contribute to the structuration of the Product and Design team and to increase your skills quickly.