As a Climate Strategy Engineer, you will join our Climate Experts **team to accompany our customers in their carbon reduction journey, and take part to the product and processes evolution.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
Support clients through their climate strategy
- Realize client’s carbon assessments: data collection & analysis, lead meetings, help clients to go through the platform, audit the output of our algorithm, etc.
- Propose action plans or even climate roadmap to help your clients meet their commitments
- Push to our customers our wonderful features: employees climate training, suppliers engagement, etc.
Quickly, you will be responsible for a pool of customers, and follow them through their long term climate strategy.
Improve the expertise of Greenly in climate strategy
- Develop a sectorial expertise (digital industry, construction, retail, services, etc.)
- Develop your skills in climate strategy topics : climate goals, suppliers engagement, employees training, etc.
- Improve Greenly’s databases and climate/energy knowledge
- Take part in the evolution of the product and processes: Greenly stands out from competition thanks to its platform, that automates a part of the analysis and empower its users, but also thanks to its processes to expand carbon accounting to all kinds of companies. Your proximity to clients and technical expertise will be key for the evolution of the product and processes. Your inputs will be very valued for the evolution of the platform.
We are a fast-growing company, therefore this list is not exhaustive. It’s also a unique opportunity to contribute towards the structuration of the Climate Experts team, and to increase your skills quickly.