Goodness & Co is built on a conviction.
We believe we are at a tipping point in history when organizations need to reinvent their model to demonstrate their contribution to society. Only organizations with a positive footprint will thrive, chosen by employees, consumers, investors, and partners. Time is now for business to be purposeful. Time is now about action. This is why Isabelle Grosmaitre founded Goodness & Co, a new kind of change management consultancy platform, to help organizations reinvent their model for better futures.
We are an Entreprise à Mission. working with CEOs and leaders to shift from purpose to practice. We serve organizations on a mission, in their transformation for positive impact in society. We help leaders embracing purpose and sustainability as a competitive advantage. We help leaders in their vision, sustainability policies, actions, and governance to win. We make the movement happen, harnessing the power of people around you, with employees, partners, and stakeholders.
Support our clients in their business model transformation towards positive impact.
· Support clients in their business model transformation towards positive impact and formulate relevant research and/or analytical approaches in Fashion & Luxury.
· Lead missions in setting sustainability strategies to address social and environmental challenges at the heart of business, as a competitive edge.
· Codify knowledge and build assets and tools for the Fashion & Luxury based on different client contexts.
· Help build new collaborative governance model & engage people in the process.
· Support clients to become Enterprise à Mission, B Corp or Benefit Corporation.
· Work collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working.
· Be flexible and bring a curious and creative mindset able to propose innovative ideas.