Perifit is a femtech startup from Paris, France, created by two engineers in 2017, and now a fast-growing team of 20 employees in 6 countries.
Our goal is to assist women worldwide with the most challenging moments in their lives - moments that are heavily under-addressed - and do benefit from fun and effective self-care solutions.
Our first product, the Perifit (a connected probe and its mobile games), has become the #1 connected solution for pelvic floor rehabilitation. As of now, it has helped a whooping 100.000 women cure themselves and is the best-ranked app in its category.
With many new projects emerging, we are looking for a talented Senior Unity Developer to help the team deliver entertaining and medically-effective mobile games!
She/He would join a cross-functional product team comprising 4 software engineers, a product designer, and a product manager.
⭐ Company culture
Our culture is dedicated, open, and fun. We are passionate and creative people with a test-and-learn mindset. We expect team members to be excited by our mission, dedicated to the company’s success, and ready to go the extra mile.
⭐ Your missions
🎮 Develop awesome 2D or 3D games and interactive experiences that take into account our specificities:
- our users are women who play games via a Bluetooth vaginal probe
- those games should incentivize our users to follow specific contraction patterns)
💻 Contribute programming skills to:
- develop a performant (memory/CPU profiling) and good looking user experience
- write clean, maintainable code and high-quality tests
🎨 Proactively propose innovative gameplays/experiences, collaborate with the team to prototype them, and quickly learn if it benefits our users.
🦮 Contribute to the technical support of our users to maintain an up-to-date vision of their pain points.
🤝 Mentor other team members on game development & best practices.
⭐ Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years of professional experience on Unity/C# for mobile games
- A track record of successful mobile games releases
- A creative and hacker mindset
- Full English proficiency
- A good sense of gameplay experience is a plus
- Experience designing characters and levels is a plus
- Experience with 3D games is a plus
- A chance to have an impact on the life of thousands of women ❤️
- Rapid career development in a fast-growing company
- A great place to work with a top-notch atmosphere, with great offices in the center of Paris
- A rewarding experience to increase your skills and be at the forefront of the industry
- A high salary and responsibilities that will grow along with the company