ethiwork is a hybrid between an activist consultancy, a training organization and a creative studio serving fashion and luxury brands in improving their environmental, social and cultural footprints.
we support, train and inspire fashion and luxury talents in the integration of CSR issues and environmental and social impact in their businesses.
What we do:
- consulting in the definition and deployment of CSR strategies and impacts by promoting stakeholder engagement and the adoption of a circular business model tailor-made and à la carte programme - possibility to act as an outsourced CSR department
- training all luxury and fashion professionals in the integration of impact issues in their professions via professional training, as a training organization
- inspiring those interested in the impact of the fashion and luxury sector through a newsletter, a content library, a podcast and a catalog of over 500 innovative solutions.
What you will do:
- Participate in pitching and delivering the company consulting missions mostly with clients in the fashion and luxury industries
- Contribute to the development and visibility of the company : participate in the daily sector watch, contribute to the editorial communication and social networks, be part and assist to major events in the sustainability sector (La Caserne’s meet ups, Change Now Summit, Fashion Green Days)
- Involvement in the training activity of the company : teaching support creation, assist the teaching sessions, help in the administrative mission and contribute to the maintenance of the Qualiopi processes
Former General Manager of TBWA Corporate and Global CSR Director of Cartier, Céline has more than 20 years of experience in management, communication, business development and corporate social responsibility. She founded ethiwork, an impact studio in 2018.
Passionate about responsible innovations, she is member of the ethics chair of the cultural council of Watches and Culture, B-Leader, member of the board of Zei, Crush’On and UN Women France.
In 2021, she graduated from the Sustainable University of Cambridge on Circular Economy and Sustainability Strategies and took part in creating the “Federation of Circular Fashion” aiming at accelerating circularity in the fashion sector. She teaches in various international schools to MBA students.
Céline hosts the Luxury for good podcast.
Location: Paris 10th at La Caserne the first sustainable fashion incubator
Compensation: to be discussed + 50% of transportation costs
Duration: 6 months
Desired starting date: septembre 2022
Remote Work : 1 or 2 days per week on a common basis
Contact details: Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations. & Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations.
Our commitment to you
ethiwork is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and providing a working environment free from discrimination. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.