Who we are?
Enexus (www.enexus-finance.com) is an M&A boutique that helps firms invest and grow in Africa. Enexus was founded in 2018 by a team of professionals with strong exposure to African markets and active networks across Africa and Europe.
Our team has executed over 150 transactions, at Enexus and prior to Enexus, in the FMCG, agri-business, manufacturing, chemicals, logistics, retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, infrastructure and financial sectors in more than 30 African countries.
Enexus offers M&A and fundraising services to midcap companies in sub-Saharan Africa. We also provide pure advisory services, when our services can pave the way to an investment transaction.
Enexus is active in both East and West Africa, in francophone and anglophone countries, and most of our mandates are cross-border transactions involving investors from Africa, Europe and Asia.
As an analyst at Enexus, you will participate in:
Preparation of commercial proposals to prospective clients, including:
- Market research;
- Financial analysis, financial modeling and valuation;
- Screening of potential investors/ acquisitions targets.
Execution of M&A and fundraising transactions, including:
- Preparation of information package and marketing materials (teaser, information memorandum, business plan, management presentation, data room);
- Relationship management with clients and other parties involved in the transaction (incl. potential investors / acquisition targets);
- Monitoring of investors’ due diligence and negotiations with potential investors / acquisition targets;
- Monitoring of legal firms in the drafting of legal documentation.
Market research on the African private sector:
- Company or industry-specific research;
- Development of Enexus database with an active market watch.
This position at Enexus will provide the analyst with an excellent opportunity to work in a demanding, yet supportive, team-oriented environment. The analyst will gain a deep knowledge of various industries in Africa while participating in each stage of M&A and fundraising processes.
Permanent position, available to start between January 1 and July 1, 2022.
The position requires travelling in sub-Saharan Africa.
Please contact Enexus (with resume and cover letter) at: Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations..