More information here.
STARTING DATE: Wednesday, 23 February 2022
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is a unique multi-layered regional civil society platform aimed at promoting European integration, facilitating reforms and democratic transformations in the six Eastern Partnership countries - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. Serving as the civil society and people-to-people dimension of the Eastern Partnership, the EaP CSF strives to strengthen civil society in the region, boost pluralism in public discourse and policy making by promoting participatory democracy and fundamental freedoms. EaP CSF is a non-profit, non-government, non-partisan civil society organization with its headquarters in Brussels.
We are looking for a trainee to start on Wednesday, 23 February 2022, and work in the team of the EaP CSF Secretariat for 6 months to support the work of the Advocacy Manager and the Administrative and Statutory Affairs Manager.
The Secretariat of EaP CSF serves as an information, coordination and expertise hub for the participants of the Forum, the bodies of the Forum, and stakeholders in Brussels and Eastern Partnership countries. It works to support the activities of the Steering Committee and enhance the advocacy and visibility of the Forum.
Description of the role
The selected trainee will provide support to the EaP CSF Secretariat team on administrative and event management tasks, and will assist in the development and implementation of policy and advocacy priorities of the Forum.
· Assisting and supporting the team with the organisation of online events (i.e. drafting invitations, liaising with invitees, assisting with registration, and preparing briefing/technical notes, post-event reports, etc.)
· Drafting statements, policy papers and briefing documents, advocacy letters to support EaP CSF’s advocacy priorities;
· Conducting desk-based research on topics of interest for the Forum;
· Drafting e-mails and reports;
· Liaising with members and delegates of the Forum;
· Liaising with Belgian authorities, EaP countries’ Embassies in Brussels, EU institutions and agencies;
· Assisting with internal statutory matters;
· Engaging in various other tasks across the organisation and supporting the team as required.
What we offer:
· Insight in the works of a civil society platform/network organisation;
· Skills enhancement and career mentorship;
· Working experience in Brussels in a young and dynamic team (depending on ongoing COVID-19 measures in Belgium);
· Access to European and EaP networks;
· Possibility to attend trainings, conferences, networking events (upon availability);
· Possibility to work independently and acquire new skills;
· Remuneration according to a CIP (‘professional immersion contract’), which will provide the successful candidate with a traineeship allowance of 829.20 EUR/ per month.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents in PDF:
- CV in English (max. 2 pages) titled “CV_First name Last name”
- Motivation letter in English (max. 1 page) titled “Motivation letter_First name Last name”
The application should be sent to Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations. with the reference: “EaP CSF Admin & Advocacy traineeship” by Friday, 11 February, 15h00 CET. The applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Pre-selected candidates will be invited to participate in an interview that will be conducted online, via Zoom or Google Meet. Interviews will be held between 16-18 February.
Candidates must have a valid work permit in Belgium (unfortunately, no assistance can be provided to those who need to obtain visas or Work Permits in Belgium).