We are looking for someone -not employed- for regular missions to support our work of awareness and training before board members.
This will consist in:
- In close collaboration with the team, prepare speaking opportunities:
- analysis of the context: audience, country, sector and company’s relevant information;
- preparation of presentation material with the support of a graphist designer;
- providing ideas to answer questions that are planned to be asked or anticipated;
- Active contribution around the topics of business and sustainability to strengthen our expertise and bring fresh convincing stories to our speeches:
- Ongoing content creation from news, newly published reports and emerging ideas;
- Desk research, interviews, and writing briefing notes on specific matters of interest for internal or external use;
- Follow leads and opportunities brought by the team, draft proposals and adapt workstream on content creation and briefings to upcoming opportunities.
- Depending on your interest, skills, and availability, other missions could be offered such as contributing to our visibility and outreach through blog posts, publication with partners, and webinars.